Get started with SQL if you haven’t yet! And explore SQL queries using the ever popular Microsoft SQL Server.
While Database management is a complicated process, SQL is the cost-efficient database management system. With this powerful and easy-to-use query language, tackle large datasets efficiently.
It has gained popularity in the recent years because of its dynamic and rich analytical capabilities. With this course, get a solid foundation in SQL and design efficient flexible database. Learning Database Development with SQL will help web- and back-end developers create robust SQL relational databases from scratch. This is a useful skill to have when wanting to create web-based applications.
This course will introduce them to all the fundamental and essential concepts of SQL. From designing your database to creating a simple web-application that stores data in a SQL database, learn all the quintessentials with ease. All examples are created by using SQL Server, an open-source RDBMS that can run on many platforms. We start off with a brief introduction to databases and database designs. We will swiftly move on to the fundamentals of SQL server and SQL and help you in creating their own relational databases.
This is the ideal course you need, to get a started with most highly in-demand skills–SQL and database management! Take your first step towards becoming a database administrator or a data analyst today.
- Understanding the basics of SQL server
- Setting up the working environment for SQL server
- Configuring and establishing connections
- Introduction to database designs
- Monitoring tables and usage of database metadata
- This course is particularly for novice web-based developers and SQL developers. This can be taken by anyone from newbies to database aficionados.